Podcast Episode: Sales Reps Don't Close Deals, Buyers Do
Nick sits down with Nate Nasralla, Founder of Fluint.io to discuss how Enterprise AE’s are actually closing deals with the ever growing buying committees. Nate quickly dives into how to stop losing deals when you’re not in the room, camouflaging content as internal memos, the art of enabling buyers in complex deals, and more. Every Enterprise seller NEEDS to listen to this!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to stop losing deals when you’re not in the room (0:26)
- What’s the buyer’s journey 3.0? (2:38)
- How to design a message to enable your buyer (10:06)
- Camouflaging content in internal memos (16:54)
- The art of enabling your champion (23:39)
- How Nate develops Enterprise functions for sales (30:56)
- Nate’s Power Hour (36:52)
- Nate’s questions for Nick (40:17)
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to the Buyer Enablement Newsletter. You'll get the latest posts, frameworks, and winning plays sent right to your inbox 2X per month.
Build a winning business case.
Sell with committed champions, and co-create the written content they'll use to sell when you're not in the room.Get Started